Friday, October 26, 2012

Does Going To The Gym Make You Hungry?




Do all the food commercials that pop up on the television (every other commercial break) at the gym ever bother you? 

I worked out at Lucille Roberts yesterday and realized - they don't phase me.

Not the cookies, not the cake, or the creamy smooth ice cream, colossal burgers, juicy steak, crispy fries or the strawberry peach mango berry banana shake.

I increase my incline, run at a speed anywhere from 5.5. - 8.0 and challenge myself to keep running until the song bumping in the speakers ends.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to work out and I usually do so at home with #bobharper & #jillianmichaels - but I wonder if after working out at the gym - do you ever have a sweet tooth or do you feel like you deserve a big burger from Sonic (where are those around these parts anyhow - I see the commercials but have no idea where they are)?

Just curios. You definitely have to be in the right frame of mind and focused about your fitness - b/c truth be told, if you can stomach food in your face at the gym and still have a bad azz workout - it means you'll resist the things you shouldn't eat when you exit the gym - Right!? ;)

Keep it healthy peopleS!

No comments:

Post a Comment