Thursday, October 11, 2012

McDonald's Monopoly Sweepstakes - I Won!

I got an iced coffee at McDonald's today and they're running their Monopoly game sweepstakes. So just for kicks...



I played the damn thing and just what I thought, I won NOTHING! 

The stupid wheel did not land on anything worth anything to me but a virtual house. I can't live in that! 


I play these things every once in a blue, just to see if EVER there's a chance of winning, but you NEVER really do - exact reason why I DON'T play lotto. The chances are too one in a million for me - I'd rather spend my "dollar & I never know" on something I can actually get! 

So thanks McD's for nothing - but depositing more fat in my body (my fault obviously) and no opportunity to win money. 

But FYI they do write that you can win "mostly food prizes" - of course- b/c my body really needs that!

Eat right PEOPLES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment